Legal Disclosures and Policies
In order to ensure that readers understand the nature of relationships and agreements between this blog and companies and individuals, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires showmorelove.com to provide the following legal disclosures.
- This blog is a source of income for the owner, who may from time to time promote businesses, products, and services through affiliate links. When readers purchase a product or service through an affiliate link, the blog owner may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- The owner will only promote businesses, products, and services that she has used or is currently using and that she recommends.
- Any opinions of businesses, products, and services will be a genuine reflection of the owner’s experiences – whether those experiences are positive or negative.
- The owner will never recommend businesses, products, or services on this blog that she would not recommend to her mother – and that’s saying something. 🙂
- The blog’ owner does not guarantee results of interactions with businesses or of products and services discussed on the blog. Any product claim, statistic, or other representation about businesses, products, or services should be verified with the business, manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
While I intend to generate income from the proceeds of the blog, please know that showmorelove.com is intended first and foremost to provide content that helps us all create a little more love in the world. Therefore, while the legal disclosures above are required by law, it’s also the right and honest thing to do. ♥
This blog is about showing love to yourself and to others. One way to show love to others is to be polite and respectful in your comments. Sometimes controversial topics may arise. A differing of opinions doesn’t mean you can’t engage in discussion, but it does mean that discussion should be civil. In fact, I really MUST insist on it.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact me HERE.